Too many requests! You have made too many requests!! No more requests!!!
– How many times do you have to hear that before you get really angry?Amazon Chime API’s request throttling tested our patience like this. But all we ever wanted was to make a simple text chat app work! In this article, you’ll find out why Chime was so unkind to us, what we did to turn things around, and how you too can follow the path we forged.
Hello dear Guest! We are here to tell you a short story about Darly Solutions team.
We are a friendly team of passionate professionals committed to delivering reliable software solutions for customers from all around the world.
Our company started in 2016 as a team of Angular Frontend developers. We made every effort in providing only the best experience for our customers and realized that we want to take our services to the next level and cover backend development as well. Treating our clients’ challenges as our own, we’ve never been satisfied until an excellent solution is found. Eventually, we gained the ability to manage complex large-scale projects and kept on improving and growing professionally.
Here are the things contributing to our well-being and job satisfaction:
- Individual approach to everyone
- Focus on soft skills, emotional intelligence
- Promoting self-development (internal workshops, English with a native speaker, Speaking Club, etc.)
- Mentorship (guidance by an experienced and trusted colleague)
- Business trips to meet customers in person
- Professional equipment (MacBooks for work)
- Individual/flexible schedule
- 50% of training costs coverage (conferences, meetups, etc.)
- Paid vacation and sick leaves
- Assistance with taxation and accountability
- Creative and diverse corporate events not only for the team: our overseas customers enjoy coming over to us!
Keeping customers happy is another focus at Darly. Although our project management is driven by the Agile approach, our clients’ comfort and satisfaction remain the top priority.
Simply put, in our work we keep up with new technologies and do not forget to share expertise!